Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Design, implement and execute regression test suites for existing and new products.
- Design, implement and execute integration tests for new software development.
- Create integration tests according to customer requirements.
- Design and implement automation for regression and integration tests.
- Create documentation for regression tests, integration tests and test automation tools according to the company standards.
- Assist in the maintenance of the software test environment.
- Verify bugs reported to the software team.
- Communicate effectively with the software team and external stakeholder to facilitate quick resolution of issues and requirements gathering.
- Work closely with software developers to identify test cases for new development and to communicate issues to developers.
- Participate in and contribute to the software team’s Agile process.
- Identify issues with the testing process and communicate those to the software team, so the testing process can continually improve.
- Contribute to improvements to and maintenance of the software team’s DevOps practices
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with C# and .Net Framework.
- Experience with Visual Studio.
- Minimum three years of experience in software quality assurance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field.
- Experience with software test automation.
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Groovy, etc.).
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365: Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, and OneNote
- Experience with MySQL.
- Experience with the ASP.Net web stack.
- Experience with DevOps
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
- PTO aggregated
- 401(k) plan
Please submit your information online.
Traffic Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.